Click here for my 2014 Wrap Up Post
The Australian Women Writers Challenge encourages avid readers and bloggers, male and female, Australian and non-Australian, to read and review books written by Australian women writers throughout the year. Click here to find out how to join.
I have signed up to the Franklin Level where I have the year to read ten and review at least six.
Here are my reviews:
1. All the Birds, Singing by Evie Wyld
2. People Might Hear You by Robin Klein
3. Burial Rites by Hannah Kent
4. The Well by Elizabeth Jolley
5. Journey from Venice by Ruth Cracknell
6. The Burial by Courtney Collins
7. After the Darkness by Honey Brown
8. Wildflower Hill by Kimberley Freeman
10. The Red Queen by Honey Brown
11. Mateship with Birds by Carrie Tiffany
12. The Night Guest by Fiona McFarlane
13. Night Games by Anna Krien (review to come)